THR I've been on "the other side" for over 3½ weeks. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was the 7th, so because of the time difference, less than 48 hours after yours :)
And yes, Bonesmart is a fantastic resource, isn't it?! :)
 
@Mercy1 @kcollie For some reason, I did not get any tweak that you all had commented so I apologize for seeming to ignore your posts.

I actually did see psychiatrist on issues I had after surgery --- part of it was losing part of my body and not getting to properly "mourn." She listened but in true "shrink" fashion didn't really make much comment. I had already done the work I needed to do and had dealt with issue (with lots of help from BoneSmart people-especially Poppet's words of wisdom).

@Mercy -- you and I seem to have lots in common with the horses and other keeping body in shape concerns both pre and post-surgery. I am still hoping to find someone to work with for me to better improve this new/old body. How are you doing?

I'm just kind of lurking here this morning avoiding my real work but hope to hear from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom