Guest viewing is limited

THR It's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need to have a conversation with your family doctor. It sometime take a bit of tweaking to get that pain management cocktail just right. If your OS is being stubborn, ask your GP. You really do need proper pain management to get more mobile.
 
Thanks Jaycey this is getting really depressing, I think I will call my family doctor. I shouldnt have to stay i pain! Thanks for taking the time to respond! I appreciate it!
 
I shouldn't have to stay in pain!
Nope - post op pain is controllable. Sometimes with just anti inflammatory meds, for others it's stronger pain killers. But continuing to try and suffer through does get depressing and in the end hinders your recovery. Chronic pain is no fun. Please keep us updated!
 
Good luck in getting this sorted, none of us want to either be in pain or see any fellow hippies suffering unnecessarily. Fingers crossed ( not my legs )


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom