Guest viewing is limited

It's almost time......

@Pookims I am very fair and have always bruised easily, so understand my experience is probably extreme. However, my bruises were up and down the insides of my legs pretty badly, and as they dissipated they spread to behind my legs and down my calves to my ankles. It was pretty brutal - they didn't hurt, they just looked awful. Lasted a good month before they all went away. Lots of luck on Monday and let us know how you are doing.
Thank you for the heads up. :)

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
 
I did not have any bruising at all. I had seen a few pics here that were all up and down the leg and mentally prepared myself but nope nada. I am sure each person is so different, and I typically bruise easy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a abdominal surgery and was told I would have no bruising. I ended up with a solid bruise from armpit to belly button. LoL. I thought I had internal bleeding. I have to leaned to ask about bruising.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
 
This link has many photos of post op bruising, and some suggestions how to reduce the bruising.
Bruising after surgery
My bruising went away in a few weeks, it looked terrible, but did not cause any discomfort.
 
No bruising at all! Good luck on Monday.:fingersx::friends:
 
It sounds like you've been through it for the last few years @Pookims, but that means you're likely to see an incredible improvement and be pain free which will be something to really look forward to.

All the best for the 17th too @jboles - the most useful part of these forums is the support, help and advice given by those that have been or are going through this, and that's always going to help us 'January Jackpots' get through it. I'm not looking forward to the surgery, but I am to catching up on everyone's progress and supporting where I can. We're all going to have a bit of spare time on our hands :) :-) (:.

Thanks again @Celle and @SusieShoes for your support, it helps me validate my own thought processes and I am as certain as I can be that it's the right decision.

Well done @SpaceGirl, you are progressing fantastically well and it's great to hear!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom