Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection* I'm back home

Hello! I passed my 6 month point. Hip is doing great even with me doing stupid stuff! I fell down the steps last week. No damage done other than skin missing in several places. I had my 6 month check up with surgeon 3 days later and he said xrays looked good. My sed rate has never come down to normal. Was 38 and should be under 20. Had blood work to check different things that might cause it and none found. So.... My knee that gave me so much pain during this process is still hurting. I have a limp because of it and use a cane when outside. Will try the gel injection injections and go from there. This is a wonderful site and I want to thank everyone for the support given while I went through my 2 surgeries.
 
Hello Linda,
A belated Happy Six Month Anniversary and a Happy New Year to you!
It’s so nice to hear from you. Sorry about the fall. Thankfully you weren’t seriously hurt.

It is always reassuring to hear all looks well on the x-rays. It’s unfortunate that your knee is still bothering you. Hopefully the injection brings the relief you deserve. It’s been a long haul for you, Wishing you health and happiness in the New Year....please don’t be a stranger here. :)
@Linda1
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom