- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,887
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi Scully,
Glad the test result brought some relief. I am not a medical professional, so unable to provide a diagnosis as far as a positive bone scan. It's best to discuss this with your OS for a better understanding. Depending upon how your visit goes with your OS's colleague, you may want to consider a third opinion from a reputable revision specialist that is unassociated with your surgeons practice. Just a thought. I hope you receive some reassurance at your next appointment. Please stay in touch!
@Scully2005
Glad the test result brought some relief. I am not a medical professional, so unable to provide a diagnosis as far as a positive bone scan. It's best to discuss this with your OS for a better understanding. Depending upon how your visit goes with your OS's colleague, you may want to consider a third opinion from a reputable revision specialist that is unassociated with your surgeons practice. Just a thought. I hope you receive some reassurance at your next appointment. Please stay in touch!
@Scully2005