Knee Infection* I tried and fought the good fight

restassured, OK, I emailed Dr Maale to see what I could pre send to allow him to have an idea of what's going on before a telephone consult. If I get as far as Ft. Worth I'd like to see if it's true about the beautiful ladies in Texas. Thanks for being insistent. I'm close to giving up.
 
Glad to hear you are contacting Dr Maale for a consultation :yes:. @RestAssured can assist you in contacting the office.
It will be interesting what he has to say,
 
@jefferyclay,

When you come down; because I know Dr. Maale CAN help you, I will meet you in Plano and we will visit!:happydance:

Maybe I can help you find some of those beautiful ladies you think are hiding there!:rotfl:
 
restassured, OK, I emailed Dr Maale to see what I could pre send to allow him to have an idea of what's going on before a telephone consult. If I get as far as Ft. Worth I'd like to see if it's true about the beautiful ladies in Texas. Thanks for being insistent. I'm close to giving up.

By the way, you and others like you are the reason I stick around this forum still! I understand wanting to give up; has happened on many different levels for me including lately, but I know God has a purpose for me and I REFUSE to give up! My stubbornness works against me at times, but I refuse to let life get me down!

Jeffery, this can be the start of a new life for you as well my friend! Hold on..... It will be a wild ride!:happydance::wowspring:
 
Very happy to hear you aren't giving up. Keep on fighting!
 
Jeff...leave NOTHING on the table...N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!! When you try everything, then make your conscious informed decision. IF there's a specialist anywhere in the world that MAY be able to help..it is worth the visit, phone call, etc. If he cant help, then you tried it all..otherwise you will always say.."what if.."
 
Ok @jefferyclay
I have done all I can do but here is the final piece to the puzzle. Use the email address I am going to give you in a PM and use my full name in the subject line! They are waiting to hear from you![emoji4][emoji173]️
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom