TKR I made it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ella61 That is wonderful that you are in good spirits and seem to be making progress. Thinking of you, get some rest!!
 
Hi there fellow July 20ther!!
Couldn't reply to you in hospital too hard to find your thread on phone. Doesn't it just feel a huge relief to be on the other side instead of just waiting... to be recovering, despite setbacks, and yours sounds like a doozie!
Hope you are well today. are you still in hospital?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am the star ortho patient even though I've been handed some major setbacks in the realm of neurology.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Out of hospital and into rehab. Had pt and ot 4 times today. I actually
walked with a cane today. Leg is sore so icing and elevating. I practiced going up and down stairs also. I'll be here for 5-10 days.
Hi there fellow July 20ther!!
Couldn't reply to you in hospital too hard to find your thread on phone. Doesn't it just feel a huge relief to be on the other side instead of just waiting... to be recovering, despite setbacks, and yours sounds like a doozie!
Hope you are well today. are you still in hospital?


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
I hope everything is under control for you. Sounds like you're knee is doing well.
 
@Ella61 Glad you are through your op sorry to hear of your setback I'm sure you will work through it and recover well will keep you in my prayers x
 
Out of hospital and in a rehab favility. For a week.. how's everyone else doing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Wishing you happy ice:ice:, elevation:elevate: and rest:sleep:.
 
I am foggy don't remember anything from hospital. Rehab was going great but yet another glitch. Insurance decided it was time for me to go home against advice of therapists. So here I am. At home icing elevating and exercising. Trying to stay upbeat but having trouble keeping my spirits up
 
@Ella61 Oh.....so very sorry Ella that you ended up having to go home early. However, most folks here seem quite relieved to be home, hopefully, in the long run you will feel the same way. Rooting for you Ella!! :):)
 
Sorry to hear you have had so much difficulty. Take care of yourself. I hope your recovery will just get easier from now on.
 
Welcome home. :flwrysmile:
 
I, too, have only foggy recollections from the hospital. You haven't posted in awhile I hope that means all is well and you are out and about.
 
@Ella61
I'm sorry you had to leave rehab early, but I'm sure that you will do OK at home.

Which leg had the TKR?

Please will you put your surgery and its date in your Signature, so that we can see at a glance what you had done, and when?
Here's how to do it:
How to create a signature
Thank you. :flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
Doing great with surg and rehab. Minimal pain. Great rom. July 20

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Right knee. Walking around house without cane. Minimal pain. Some other health complications around surgery but that was something that no one could gave guessed would happen

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom