TKR I made it to the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Angel1978 that's more or less what the PT said and is why I like him so much. I tried to some of the stretches tonight and I actually feel better. I'm not one for hurting myself, but I will push and push hard to reach a goal. I did buy a cane, it's real pretty. It has a bright red handle, followed by rhinestones and a black bottom. I figured if I was going to need one I was going to look really cool with it.
 
That cool. I'm so funny on one. That is great on the Pt. Mine was mean. So she had lap full of water. Xx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hey did the Senokot work??? Trying to decide what to have on hand.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom