Guest viewing is limited

THR I made it, barely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Cynjl , great to see you back here and so happy you are getting on with living! You will love Italy - enjoy!
 
I'm back! Thought I would stop by and let you know that I had a wonderful time in Italy. No pain in my hip or leg what so ever. There definitely were some hills and I managed them great! Just took my time. I have so many memories! Who would have thought that in June I had my hip replaced and 5 months later I would be walking in Italy? :happydance:

On a side note: I ended up staying a week longer by myself in Rome as I picked up a stomach bug and my blood pressure spiked and my pulse was 123. They put me in the Hosp on IV. Apparently they keep you until you are well...they don't release you like they do here. I had very good care and I don't regret going at all.
(Them good looking Roman doctor's sure made it easier :wink: LOL
 
Wow! Been over a year since I posted. Everything has been going Great! Had my follow up with the dr and I don't have to go back for 3 years. He said new hip looks great and the other hip is stable. (have hip dysplasia).
When and if that hip starts acting up I will get it taken care of sooner than I did the last one.
Hope everyone is doing well
:)
 
@Cynjl Good to hear from you! So glad you are enjoying life again. Yes, hip number 2 may go - get it done sooner rather than later. Recovery is so much easier. Keep in touch!
 
So glad you are doing good.
I followed all you posts during my recovery.
It's nice to hear from other folks who were going through this at the same time.
Wishing you the best.
 
It looks like my Dad will be having a hip (possibly both) hips replaced soon. He sees the surgeon on Monday. I gave him the link for Bonesmart. He never said a word, but he was hurting when he was here for me when I had my surgery.
I also gave it to a coworker who's husband may be looking at knee replacement. It was definitely a place to come with questions and for encouragement.
 
Thanks so much for recommending BoneSmart! We always appreciate it when members pass on the good experience they had here. I'm so glad your hip is doing well. That's what we love to hear!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom