Guest viewing is limited

THR I can dance already...but should I?

At some point, the stronger at this age than you were a decade ago, isn't going to happen.
Our bodies are aging. Better than the alternative though, right?
Most importantly, you will dance again. :happydance: There are currently a few members who are also into dance, I believe it's swing dancing though. @An54 who is currently enjoying vacay in England and @Going4fun
Check out their threads if you feel inclined.

Main reason for dropping by is to wish you a Happy One Month Anniversary!
I hope you're doing well. Leave an update next time you're on the forum. We'd love to read about your progress.
A great rest of the week to you!
@rczone
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Are you dancing yet? :happydance: :happyfeet: :chuckmarch:
Please leave an update next time you stop by.
We'd love to hear of your progress and it's inspirational to those following behind you.
I hope you have a wonderful Summer! :wave:
@rczone
 
Hi Layla, yes I guess it's been a while since I've checked in here. I'm doing good, hope you are too. I have been making a lot of progress in recovery, but still having problems with my knee. I was following another post from a guy with the same problem occurring after hip surgery. He didn't seem to be getting any answers either. I think my knee problem is some kind of a nerve issue, so I'm following up on that. Meanwhile, I am doing a lot of things, regardless of the nerve. I've never let pain get in the way of staying in shape...or dancing, ha ha. but it is aggravating, so I hope it goes away, or I can see what my options are on treatment...injections of some kind, I think. I was overdoing it, too soon after surgery, but now, I'm able to make better progress. Adjusted my workouts, and I take it with me wherever I go. I think I have a lot more flexibility with my new hip, I can extend my leg out to the side, front and back much further than before...and squat all the way to the floor. And shake my hips, ha ha...thank God for that! Thanks for all the encouragement from everybody here at BoneSmart too...I remember why I came here.
 
@rczone welcome to the new hip club:welome: I've read your posts and have been exactly where you are , unfortunately I was up and out at 3 days post op taking care of my best friend in her final days (she had terminal cancer) she passed 11 days after my surgery then I was off to the races so to speak with planning services , being with her family. I like you had people in shock that I was able to do so much after a hip replacement:happydance: and then came the dreaded PT that kicked my butt lol , and before I knew it I became a member of the odic (over doing it club) I'm 10 weeks post op today and basically having to start recovering all over again:umm: I wish I would've found this forum sooner it would have saved me alot of pain and confusion. If I have any advice it would be to listen to all the great advice you will get here:) these are some of the most caring and knowledgeable people I have met . I'm sure you will do great , sending you all the healing vibes :angel: please let me know how your doing.
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Sorry to hear about your knee, although it doesn't seem to be stopping you. I'm two years out and my knee (op leg) that never bothered me before surgery, has never been the same since. It is annoying.
Possibly yours will still improve since your only three months post op. At least your able to get out there shaking it as you so desire. It's a good thing. :happyfeet:May it only get better!
@rczone
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom