United States







Still working on gait. Mostly off cane at home!!
I have been trying to master the stairs this past few weeks. Making steady progress going up and can do half a flight coming down. Made it up several times yesterday with no noticeable hip pain this morning! This one is 18 months in the making.
United States

and every other leg on stairs.
And the pain will resurrect itself just as I am going to sleep. Funny how that happens. I am guessing you know this challenge much better than I do.

United States
It is not automatic yet, I will look forward to that moment soon. I am happy with each tiny progress. Happy Sunday!
United StatesWow! This is impressive. I still don’t trust my balance to do this very often.Can also step into jeans without holding on to anything. Another thriller for me. It truly is the little things.
Izzy xx

United States
New Brooks trainers are seeming to really help. The neutral arch is helping righty push through better. Odd, but my right foot has been complaining more than left, must have been walking weird on it all these months.
Fantastic!
What a great feeling! I can’t put on skinny jeans or workout leggings standing up. Just my loose boyfriend type jeans I wear to garden.

I am gobsmacked every time I can do something new. Yesterday it was pushing a heavy cart at Target.
