Update Day 12
The 3 steri strips covering the locator pins from the left side of the pelvis fell off.
Zaps/zings when standing are almost gone.
Still a numb patch on the outer thigh.
I took 1 pain pill to get to sleep last night but that was first need for them in 2 days.
The 3 steri strips covering the locator pins from the left side of the pelvis fell off.
Zaps/zings when standing are almost gone.
Still a numb patch on the outer thigh.
I took 1 pain pill to get to sleep last night but that was first need for them in 2 days.
United States
I hope you have a nice weekend.
My leg looked like he opened it with a spoon. And then he closed it with glue. Which looked like a four year old squished a bottle of Elmer's on it. Add the multiple hued bruising and it was quite a picture. 

