TKR HobbitCatMom's new knee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay 10/17/14. I've got an appointment with PT next Monday. I went to the OS yesterday and had the rest of my staples taken out. That was not fun, as two of them were hiding beneath a scab, ouch! :flabber: That used up all of my perky for the rest of the day. There's a big difference, though, as I don't feel so tight through my knee, it doesn't feel as hot and inflamed, and I am completely resolved to take it easy.

Today's better, off to get a chiropractic adjustment on my lower back and then maybe buy some flowers for my front porch planter. Nothing big, just want color and happiness.

You all have a lovely weekend, and i'll let you know what I think about PT on Monday.

xoxo
 
Well, I'm through the fourth week, and still kicking. I overdid it on Saturday by grocery shopping so I paid for it Sunday. Wish I had a meter that told me to stop BEFORE it was too late! :heehee:

Physical therapy yesterday. I was nervous but had no reason to be. Everyone I interacted with was great! I forgot to get my numbers, so I'll have to post them tomorrow.

Whew, I was tired, though! I grabbed some lunch, downed a pain pill, and slept for a couple hours. Felt pretty good afterward, but usually sore muscles show up on me after 24 hours or so.

Today is a chiropractic adjustment, and a visit to my Local Yarn Store.

Wishing you all a Terrific Tuesday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom