Guest viewing is limited

Hmm I wonder...

I did use an ice machine. And I even bought another one for my bedroom so I wouldn't have to keep carrying it from my den to my bedroom. I iced all the time for the first few months. This got my pain pill requirements down.

Many of us never took PT or did exercises. I am one of them. I had 11 knee surgeries, 2 of them kneecap removals and 1 tkr. Even after those I never took PT. But, I didn't just sit around and do nothing. I took care of myself, my house and yard. This was enough therapy and would be for any tkr patient. All the awful pain of PT is so unnecessary. All you have to do is use your knee in your daily living! Your knee knows how to rehab itself and doesn't need anyone telling it how. Just use it and it will come back like new!
 
Thanks! Had a great talk w my boss today
And feeling a bit better. I got a manicure \ pedicure and took out a ton of books from the library.
I will work out tomorrow and Thursday ( and do my beloved water aerobics) have my favorite dinner Thursday evening. Then it's out of my hands. Thank you all for your support!
 
Before you purchase an ice machine check with your health insurance to see what they provide. Mine provided a walker and ice machine.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom