Hippy New Year

Sounds kind of SuperPath too. The incision for that is on the side of the hip with no muscles cut either. I am having direct anterior and the incision will be in the front.
 
Hi psych teach,
My scars are exactly the place where you surgeon described. I had no restrictions and two amazingly problem free and rapid recoveries. The is so much variety between different surgeons advice. I now hike ,do pilates and salsa. There is no looking back....well....only to be grateful..!
Best wishes
Ali
 
@paulcfc - just checking to see how you are doing? Hope all is well!
 
Paul - must be off to the races and doing fabulous. I hope so. I haven't been on in awhile but since dont see him or an update -I'm hoping my bud is loving life again!!! Thinking of you xoxox

Tee
 
@frieds @Jaycey
Hi, sorry for not posting earlier. Recovery is going well and really starting to pick up speed..
I won't say I'm pain free .. I do get some discomfort and the odd sharp pain from within the hip (normally when I do too much or move wrong) but it's only been 4 weeks!!!! But I am moving around much better and I notice a daily
Improvement..
I'm am really pleased with the way things have gone, and do not regret having the operation, so for all of you that having pending operations. …... that's you Tee...…don't worry... and just look forward to having it done and the improvement that it will bring to your life......
Paul
 
So glad to hear things are going well @paulcfc ! Sounds like your recover is right on track. Well done!
 
Back
Top Bottom