Guest viewing is limited

THR Hippiee Ki Yay--Dieter's PATH is Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Deiter.
I managed a good 23 miler on pavement today. Feels really good to be putting out some effort again.
Keep up the good work!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Just a quick note from my first post-op conference trip. I set off the airport scanners both ways, told them I have a hip implant but still got a nice little grope out of the deal....
I was able to sit through the board meeting, and sessions without having to change seating positions every few minutes like I had ants in my pants (you all know what I mean!)
Charlotte NC is a beautiful city with miles of trail system and I was able to get out on them every day. Best part was the four hours of nearly straight dancing with a group of great friends! I felt like a kid again...although the 3:30 am bed time was a bit rough...:zzz:
 
What an amazing recovery! It makes me think that if there ever has to be another go at this, forget direct anterior, I'll go the SuperPATH route. I'm so impressed with how fast you've come back, and that you will even be allowed to ski again. I am champing at the bit to even be full weight bearing again, and the thought of spin class is far down the road! Great job. You are poster boy for SuperPATH!
 
Yes, you want to see what the implant looks like right?
[Bonesmart.org] Hippiee Ki Yay--Dieter's PATH is Super
 
Well, three months out and and I am very happy. I am back to more than 100% of what I could do two years ago...the only muscle discomfort I have is from pushing too hard in the gym, pool or on my bike (ok, I am still "easing" into yoga to work on flexibility, but range of motion is soooo much better).
Sleeping at night is awesome, energy level is awesome, I feel like I am again the husband, father and friend I want to be. I can't wait till bird season to keep up with the dogs and we are already planning at least one ski trip for the winter!
Yes, SuperPATH has been just that for me, Super! If you are reading this because you are interested in this technique, I could not give it a stronger endorsement.
And thanks to all my Hippy friends who were a great support over the last four months, you all made a great difference to me.
Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom