THR Hippie Chick’s Recovery Journey

I came home exhausted from work. Went to bed ridiculously early and slept all night with the normal tosses and turns. It dawns on me that lefty is almost four months which is still early days. I think I am pushing myself much harder at work- doing stairs like before hip issues. I need to prioritize not making any unnecessary climbs. My coworkers are expecting me to be back to normal but that’s not the case yet. I need to give myself grace to rest more and retire earlier when I need to. Sometimes you need to post it in order to remember it.
 
Seeing you have to be back at work so soon all you can do is try & get as much rest once you get home. I hope that's the case.
And tell your co-workers when they get hips replaced to come see you & you can give them advice on how they should be feeling!
 
Thanks- prioritizing helped today. It could have been the extra sleep. Work should not be so stressful.
 
Back
Top Bottom