Guest viewing is limited

Hi everyone.. I'm scared..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing alright, just wanting this over with, I helped hubby at the barn yesterday and bent over to pick up some boards a few times, the rest of the day my hip sort of felt like it was part way out but not,
Did some picking up around the house yesterday and had this experience. It can really put me out of commission for the rest of the day but then sometimes it seems to pop into place for a while. Not so often do I get away without pain anymore, though. My dad is giving me a grabber hoping I can minimize the bending a little.
Hope you're able to rest easy tonight @Pony , hang in there.
 
@Pony and @MI Chickie - excuse me poking my nose in here, but I get that. Awful noise and a very sharp pain which I swear at and hope it passes quickly. Bone on bone sounds dreadful.
@Pony - remind me what/when you are scheduled as it isn't on your "signature" .... just need to get you in my diary :idea:
 
@Cynthia777 Yes! That's exactly it! I've said for (holy conolies...)YEARS now,it just feels like my leg is "on wrong". I used to work in retail behind the scenes (lots of physical work), and some of the ladies I worked with had similar pains maybe not as advanced, one of them started referring to it as our Barbie leg because it hurts right at the point where one would rip those doll's legs right off. :rotfl: Anyway... I digress! Mine doesn't usually make an audible noise, but it really feels like it's out of place.

Editing to say: I don't always get pain when it happens. The same as I can have great days and then bam, I just don't want to move at all.
 
Ugg four more days.... Yes I'm nervous....
 
@Pony You got this! Just think of how much better it will be with the new improved model of hip joints! :cool:

And we're always here for you if you need to let some pre-surgery jitters out. :console2:
 
Well woke up this morning and my son is broke out from head to toe.. He came home three days ago from my dad's not feeling good, he's been on anti biotics for about a week, he has a sinus infection.. So now gotta take him to the dr..
 
Well Sammy and his anti-biotic got into a fight, the anti-biotic won .. very allergic, dr said to get him a medical id bracelet for pennicyllin.. (sp)
I have to be at the hospital at 11:00 Monday, so wish it was earlier..
 
Oh goodness! How is he doing?
Maybe all the "action" is going to take place now so you'll have a nice and smooth surgery and recovery. :fingersx:
 
At the moment he is "very ichy" LOL, but it looks less broken out this evening..
I sure hope nothing else happens before surgery..
 
I had hives once from either something in the grass or eating artichoke. It was awful!! There's only a few people I'd wish that on!
 
Yea, its all over, even in the palms of his hands.. Miserable..

Hey @anyone I never thought to ask is it alright to keep having Green smoothies up until my surgery date? Never thought to ask the nurse..
 
What do you put in your green smoothie? I have some super green powder, I think the most "potent" thing in there is probiotics, which I think is fine. The doc did tell me to stop all herbals and vitamins a week (or maybe two) before.
 
I've not put anything but greens, celery, carrots, a half cup of almond milk and half a banana and sometimes a few prunes or an apple..

I'm doing this at 3:30 in the morning lol, we just got visited by a coyote pack which woke me up, sounded like they made a kill right next to us, sounds like horror movie..
My German Shephard is running through the house checking on everyone LOL, I'm wondering if they got one of the neighbors dogs..
 
I've not put anything but greens, celery, carrots, a half cup of almond milk and half a banana and sometimes a few prunes or an apple..
All healthy stuff so this should not be a problem pre-op.

Hang in there @Pony ! Not long now!
 
After the early morning visit of Coyotes at about 3 got up at 8 and my son was so much worse then when we took him to his dr, so since she wasn't in we rushed him to the ER, he was glowing red, IV steroid/benedryl and finally this evening he is looking much better.. shew I certainly hope the excitement is over.. Haven't even had time to think about my surgery..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom