Guest viewing is limited

THR Hessian stops cycling to have some Stryker installed (RTHR)

Hello all, just writing at day 82 to say things are going very smoothly. I feel strong, walking smooth, still have a few aches sleeping on side in the hours when pre-bed naproxen and tylenol wear off, but overall feeling great!

My farthest walk so far is 10K at summer streets in NYC, did that last weekend, felt a little sore the next day but shocked compared to what life was like before surgery where I would disintegrate within a mile or so.

Have had an upper respiratory thing (no fever) for a little less than two weeks, ears have been all kinds of blocked up and cranky, but its clearly on its way out.

Once that clears out I am going to start considering the occasional outside ride on the bike, eager to get back to it but wanted to wait a full 3 months, which is coming soon (August 29!).

Thank you all for your words and help and contributions here - what a great resource this place was and will continue to be!
 
Great update, thank you for checking in!!!!
:yes!:
 
Thanks for the update, Hessian, and your kind sentiment in regard to BoneSmart.
Glad you're feeling strong and doing well in your recovery. So sorry you had to deal with the upper respiratory illness recently. No fun!
I hope you have a nice week. :)
@Hessian
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary, Hessian! :wave:
I hope the past week and a half has been good for you.
Enjoy the weekend!
@Hessian
 
This week was my first week back to work full time, I am a full time professor at a local public university. The days I had to lecture were surprisingly rough! I was wiped out, my leg has been very very sore all week, ugh.
 
Ugh...so sorry, but understandable. I hope you're able relax over the weekend, even if it means spending some time with your old pal - ICE:ice:

Best wishes you get some restorative rest over the next few days of this long holiday weekend and feel refreshed by the start of the next work week. :)

Take care!
@Hessian
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom