TKR Here she comes just a walkin' down the street

Wow, Audrey, you are doing so well. You are having a great recovery and i bet it feels good to be walking without aids. Those long walks and uneven ground will come as well. I was so amazed when I could walk on inclines and increase the length of my walks. It does happen, and even with those, like me, who have had more difficult recoveries, things get better, those knees do heal. Those in cold climates have to be careful in winter. In my climate I have to avoid slippery wet leaves.
 
Hang in there, just take your time.... Where do you live? My hubby is from Traverse City area. Didn't know there were islands in the lake.
 
Hi @silty1 beaver island. We have about 500 people here in the winter, and I think Mackinac is about the same for population. TC is a beautiful area. I hope to be getting out for some longer hikes in another month ir so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Audrey, I'm amazed that you're already walking without aides! What great progress you've been making!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom