How cute! That is such a cute age.
I struggle, too, with the length of this recovery. It will be a year for me on March 13. I am no where near recovered.
Yes, I’m better than I was a few months ago, and my bend continues to improve, but I still have issues and some fears that something is not right.
But then I read other threads and hear similar fears and I think we all just need to relax a bit and go with the flow and wait it out until our poor abused/traumatized knee sorts itself out. I think in many cases it will.
You’ve had several surgeries so I’m sure you have more fears than I do, since you had to have a revision. That would definitely make me worry more.
Try to hang in there.
I struggle, too, with the length of this recovery. It will be a year for me on March 13. I am no where near recovered.
Yes, I’m better than I was a few months ago, and my bend continues to improve, but I still have issues and some fears that something is not right.
But then I read other threads and hear similar fears and I think we all just need to relax a bit and go with the flow and wait it out until our poor abused/traumatized knee sorts itself out. I think in many cases it will.
You’ve had several surgeries so I’m sure you have more fears than I do, since you had to have a revision. That would definitely make me worry more.
Try to hang in there.

United States
.