BLAKQUEEN member Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 119 Location PA, UNITED STATES Gender Female Jul 20, 2012 #41 Guys I hope everything is OK it has been way to long not to have heard a word. I hope your are just resting Brave. Kim
Guys I hope everything is OK it has been way to long not to have heard a word. I hope your are just resting Brave. Kim
RestAssured alpha Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 8,979 Age 61 Location Texas Gender Female Country United States Jul 21, 2012 #42 Brave, are you ok? Is everything going ok? There are a lot of people anxiously awaiting to hear from you!
Brave, are you ok? Is everything going ok? There are a lot of people anxiously awaiting to hear from you!
Nyland post-grad Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 1,469 Location United States Gender Female Country United States Jul 21, 2012 #43 Hi Brave! How are you feeling? Hope all is well and you are just busy recovering. We all are thinking about you.
Hi Brave! How are you feeling? Hope all is well and you are just busy recovering. We all are thinking about you.