321Evie
junior member
- Joined
- May 5, 2019
- Messages
- 59
- Age
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
Good news, my surgeon got back to me. The bone graft will not be structural, more just filling up the cracks so recovery won’t be AS bad. Thank god!
In other news, my blood work shows I’m low in iron and have tested positive for staphylococcus (MRSA) from my nose and groin swabs. I’ve started taking iron and the week prior I will start with a topical antibiotic for my nose and an antibacterial wash for everything else.
I’m glad my surgeon is proactive, but just wish I didn’t have all these issues!
In other news, my blood work shows I’m low in iron and have tested positive for staphylococcus (MRSA) from my nose and groin swabs. I’ve started taking iron and the week prior I will start with a topical antibiotic for my nose and an antibacterial wash for everything else.
I’m glad my surgeon is proactive, but just wish I didn’t have all these issues!