Gretel
graduate
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2017
- Messages
- 659
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
Australia
United States
United States
Time flies when you're having fun 
Australia
I’m seeing the physio regularly and doing strengthening exercises. With the amount of arthritis through my back I think I just need to treat it as kindly as I can. I think aquarobics helps me too as long as I’m careful but I’ve not been for a couple of weeks as we’ve had a relative staying. I got there this morning though 
United States


AustraliaOne of my old dogs isn’t doing well so my heart is very sore. I think we’ll need to say goodbye to her soon.

United States

United States
Australia
I’m doing pretty well. I still see the physio monthly and do exercises for my back daily. I still can’t stand or walk long distances well but it seems that’s my back and not much else I can do about it. I hope you are well.
when you do pop by, know I think of you often and wish you all the best with the back issues.