Oh dear @Gretel we are not doing well. Having been told I will need surgery on both wrists in the future, I am now listed for an operation on a finger on 3rd July. I will think of you on the 28th (allowing for the time difference). I won't forget as it's my birthday that day and I'm hoping to be doing something nice!
I hope your hips are doing well now. I tested mine fully in Switzerland recently - about 6 miles a day and much of it uphill, or so it seemed.
I hope your hips are doing well now. I tested mine fully in Switzerland recently - about 6 miles a day and much of it uphill, or so it seemed.
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear it. My hips are behaving quite nicely thanks. Unfortunately I upset my back though. A physio visit helped a lot. It hurt a lot but it did help. They’ve postponed my eye surgery. I’m really not happy about it. They rang yesterday to let me know they weren’t operating next week at all. They wanted to do it July 26 but were going to ring me back. Still waiting.
. Apparently my eyes will be red and sore for a while but not too bad.


Thank you! Happy Anniversary
back in the pink!
