TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alison - thought i'd check in and say Hello!

wow, sounds like Gort the Good, etc etc is doing a fantastic job of letting you get on with life. Very pleased to hear it.

keep up the great work and take care.

Fernie x:cheers:
 
:goodpost: Alison, sounds like you are doing marvellously and getting on with life after TKR.
When we are waiting to have it done it seems like such a daunting challenge but like other things in life it comes along, we get through it and then find ourselves on the otherside getting on with life. Hooray for that.
Enjoy the summer sunshine with your shiny golden Gort.
I have finally started to learn to crochet, I am RUBBISH so far but I will not give up. I will get the hang of it!!! :heehee:
Toothfairy x
 
Allison - Congrats to you and your success. It is so encouraging to hear about great success stories like yours. Please keep posting as I look forward to hearing about your successes! Hugs Denise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom