• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Gonna be long wait for me & others sagas as well - help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KathyH

Sr Bonesmartie
Your new photo is amazing, Sheryl. You look great! So sorry to hear you have been through so much and I was also unaware that you and your husband had split up. But obviously you must be happier about that.

I hope your pain lessens :console2:

puffin

graduate
Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry to hear that the new Dr. is not listening or communicating properly with you - I just hate Dr.s that just follow their own agenda regardless of what your say. I really hope that you can get some better pain relief soon

Sorry to hear that things are not good with your ex at the moment - very tough to be divorced but still financially dependent

Take good care of yourself
:friends:

OP
OP
sheryl7

sheryl7

graduate
Country
United States United States
Thank u Kathy and Puffin, sorry have not been on in a while, cant say why, but this has been one of worse weeks in my life.
i still cant eat. think gonna let my daughters therapist put me in hospital. the depression is so severe, meds dotn help, going for hypnosis and shock therapy, which is not as bad as it sounds, they sedate you. but childhood trauma and memories are so bad, i cry for hours on end. I willing to try anything to make it stop, it interferes with my life.
he wanted me in hosp months ago, waiting for him to call back. he will he awesome Dr.
Left knee is doing so horrible i cant stand it. Have PCP ordering me new braces, she gave me mediums but they are just falling off of me and doing no good. The small may hold those old bones in place more better, and maybe relieve some pain.
i fell Friday night, and have had a concussion since, im still trying to get short term memory back.
i forgot how to use my cell phone. took 2 hrs to figure it out.
i have massive scratch and bruise on left arm, have no clue how it got there. swollen as all get out.
just still trying to get my wits about me.
finally saw my daughter a couple weeks ago, after 2.5 months, we had good day, we r going to go out this sat. i miss her terribly, it rips my heart out daily.
Ok about all i can type right now, feel bad, will try to post some in other's posts later when feel bettter.

Pumpkln

Country
Sheryl,
Sounds like the hospital is a good place to be for you right now, they should be doing a full work up and give you some answers.
Please take good care, and hope you find some help for everything going on right now.:angel:

OP
OP
sheryl7

sheryl7

graduate
Country
Well looks like for the time being as far as i know not going in hosp. Having bizarre out patient treatment EMDR.
Prob go once a week starting Sept 13th.
This week as well has not been a good one either.
Had second to last upper molar pulled two weeks ago wed, still in pain. i couldn't afford a root canal, no guarantees it would have made any diff anyway, it was a rough tooth to get out i still feel a tiny bone in gum line, which i read can be normal and not to worry about it.
I called dentist office she has me coming in Monday to put something in the socket to help the pain, doesn't appear to be an infection, been on penicillin. But i do have sinus infection prob a direct cause from dry socket in tooth, air goes straight to nasal cavity, as i rarely have allergies or sinus infections.
Too tired to make 120 mile round trip to get yet another anti, been on 3 rounds in three months, trying to kick this with honey and cinnamon natural antis.
Do have an email to gastro for a much stronger anti nausea pill. Zofran not cutting it, like wasting meds.
Phenergan only thing that helps and increases appetite .
waiting for ex to bring me by some generic sudafed after work on his way home.
Too get rid of this killer headache and sinus pressure.
Kaiser finally getting their own orthopedic dept, but prob too late for me, in 2014.

wish they had it now so i could get the left knee taken care of.
Got to remember to have PM order a ct of my left knee, if for nothing else ssi.
been declined twice twice, but lawyer still thinks i have strong case, will end up having to go to court to win my case. No telling how long this will be.
So i get to sit on pins and needles, hating where i live, wanting a place of my own.
Guess i justt need all the thoughts and prayers i can get, so i can get to a better place...

NightQuilter

post-grad
Country
Hi Sheryl - I happened on your posts on Mary's thread. It certainly sounds like you have been through it! Have you tried acupuncture? I had a period of time when I literally could not walk - an orthopedic acupuncturist got me walking again. I've used it several times since then for various maladies, with great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dutch81233
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom