Guest viewing is limited

THR Going backwards and not in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my thigh bone split almost in half but not an avulsion fracture. I hope you have good luck with it!
 
Ouch poor you, I had an avulsion fracture of my fibia a few years back after a nasty twist on my ankle, It healed very quickly 2 weeks in plaster 2 weeks in a boot. But, it was still fairly painfull, so fingers crossed its just a small slither of bone involved and not needing any more draastic treatment or surgery.
 
WOW I am so sorry you are having all this problem. I have not had the problem so I can't say anything but I do hope it gets better. Keep us informed on how you are doing. Please take care. Tashia
 
What a shame you're having such a difficult time. I'm so sorry, and can only imagine how frustrated you must be.
Please keep posting regarding your treatment and progress.
 
Thank you all for your kind messages. I saw the orthopaedic guys today and they said it will take time and rest.
 
Time and rest....both require patience my friend. Please listen to their advice and keep us posted. I hope you start to feel better quickly. While I don't have a fracture to deal with, I do have the same restrictions as you do, so I understand your frustration. You are among friends...we care and we are here for you.

Tammy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom