Gearing Up for Round Two

Such kind and thoughtful messages of encouragement, everyone--thanks so much. Last supper will involved chicken teriyaki takeout as we had a friend drop by for a final drink (strong greyhound, of course!) so I'm feeling a bit buzzed and want to eat at home. But main thing is I'm not cooking or tidying up so it's all good!
 
I wonder if you will sleep tonight? I think I got around 2 hours.. and Ive seen so many on hear report about the same amount the night before. :mcoffee: The past 3 weeks have flown past and I wish that for you, too. It actually seems longer than that now, come to think of it. I hope the drive to the hospital isn't a long one..
 
@Barbaraj Woke up an hour ago to pop some OTC pain meds and thought of you and your big day. Think I'm 3 hours ahead of you time-wise, so hope you're sleeping peacefully. In case you are still checking messages, wanted to add one more of good wishes and support to the large chorus here cheering you on.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom