Let that incision heal completely before swimming, remember that and the pool is great. We make this complicated with all the PT when really just go for a walk and you will know when its time to turnaround and come back
Wow I am so glad for you. My first hip was in June and my second one was December. I am still doing physical therapy for the 2nd hip but I cant wait to wear heels again. I am so happy for you!!!!!!!
@Sue629 so good to hear from you, and to hear that you're doing well!! I've been watching the weather and sheesh, no fun at all Here in Atlanta, we're essentially on lock down today awaiting a potential 1-2" accumulation!! So funny how Atlanta just doesn't fare well when it comes to inclement weather!
Thanks @forbesy! And @waterman1 so glad to hear you're doing well! @copsham the water is a great way to get your hip going again!! @brooklyn you'll be in your heels soon enough - hang in there! Wishing you all the best @mydog - so glad that our posts have been helpful & I'll be checking in to read your post op!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.