Guest viewing is limited

THR Finally, a new right hip

Day 10 - Last night was a particularly bad one. Restless leg syndrome, --jerking, jumping, and a deep ache in my hip too. I just didn't know where to put myself! Feel absolutely wiped out today. Really lazy Sunday!
 
So hard to get comfortable, I remember.
All you can do is nap when you can.
Hope things ease off soon.
 
I remember a couple of nights like that @LowFlo. I tried recliner, couch, bed and rotated back through. I would get comfortable for a short period and it would start again. Ended up just walking around house a bit and trying again. Thankfully it was not a long period, but those few nights seemed to last forever. Thank goodness for naps.
 
Hi there @LowFlo
Since you're quite a few hours ahead of us time wise, I'm hoping you're day is going well.
Hopefully you snuck in a nap or two due to the loss of sleep overnight.
RSL, jerking and aching pain certainly aren't conducive to a good night's sleep.
Best wishes for restorative sleep tonite and a great week of continued healing!
 
Did you sleep better after your lazy day @LowFlo ? I’m over 6 weeks post op and still often up in night with spasms, but they are definitely worse when I have done too much or had a spicy Thai meal! My physio said that she has had patients troubled with restless legs as well. Lately, I can sometimes stop the spasms by turning on my operated side. Otherwise I get up for a while and take 3 oz tonic water - a good brand with quinine and I can usually get back to sleep.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom