Guest viewing is limited

THR Feeling good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dingbat, I'm a heavy-duty dancer....I do contradancing, which is quite energetic and aerobic, and involves a dance that is often 10 minutes of constant movement. After my first THR, I had no pain from hips when dancing, but my feet were hurting like crazy. It felt like impact was the problem, so I bought new shoes, and then I tried out various inserts to give me more cushioning. Nothing helped. After my second THR, I finally tried out my friendliest pair of shoes....a pair of Brooks walking shoes. Wow...what a difference! Now, nothing hurts. They aren't very pretty on the dance floor, but I don't care. What good are pretty shoes if I'm sitting on the sidelines. I encourage you to keep experimenting until you find the right footware combo for your situation.

Sharon
 
In the last few weeks I have been experiencing a lot of burning down my inner thighs and scrotum , I thought I may have picked up a UTI but tests negative , the burning is also in the middle of my back as of today, my mate who is a GP thinks possibly inflamed nerves/muscles due to hip surgery radiating , anyone had this now on naproxen .....
 
Dingbat,
Sorry to hear about all the pain! Hopefully, things will start going better. It stinks when the hips feel good and other things start going bad....hope it gets better soon
Dee
 
Mate is a GP thinks it is a small hernia in groin , symptoms a lot better after a week in the sun , just have a pull and occasional throb , burning has stopped
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom