Hip Infection Excellent recovery until it wasn't

@919THR--sounds like it's time for you to catch a BIG break! I admire your "can do" outlook while you are in the midst of all this uncertainty and disruption to your life. Crutches for 4 months---oh my. The wheelchair will take some pressure off for sure. Your fatigue is understandable, but I agree that it would be good to ask if there are some supplements you could take to help. Thanks for updating us. I have wondered how you were doing. Take care and do keep us posted. Here's hoping you catch that break and things keep improving. :flwrysmile:
 
@919THR Thanks for checking in. It is understandable that you are very tired. Your body is fighting this infection. Glad you are looking into a wheelchair - you won't feel so house bound. Hang in there and try to stay positive (easier said than done I know).
 
Hi @919THR
Have wondered if your protocol of IV antibiotics has finally eradicated infection and how you have been doing!?
The present state of things with the pandemic has had to make things more difficult as we all hold our breath and hope that this too shall pass.

Would love to hear from you if you feel inclined to update us.
You've had such a tough journey and I do hope there is good news to report.:praying:
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom