DizzyBlond
senior
Kathy, I think your "big news of the day" deserves a bit TA-DA!!!!!!! I had to laugh - you "supplemented" with 2 chocolate covered prunes and saw results so quickly!?!? I, on the other hand, had bowlfuls of stewed prunes, handfuls of figs, with a final topper of Milk of Magnesia for good measure (and desperation :rolleyes
!!!!
And home alone today without a hitch? GREAT news!!! And you're only 4 DAYS POST-OP!!!!! Have you seen your incision yet? And have you noticed swelling yet? My PT was here today, and I mentioned to her that it would appear that perhaps I had not only a joint replacement, but an upper leg transplant, as well! Good grief - my yoga pants look hilarious!!! She said, "Just stop and think about everything they did in there!" Well, I fully intend on getting the details from my OS tomorrow when I see him for my post-op - Doctor, just WHAT kind of party did you have going on in there?
You're doing an amazing job of keeping ME inspired, Dancing Queen!!!! Rest, ice, rest, ice, and keep making us laugh!!!
xoxox
And home alone today without a hitch? GREAT news!!! And you're only 4 DAYS POST-OP!!!!! Have you seen your incision yet? And have you noticed swelling yet? My PT was here today, and I mentioned to her that it would appear that perhaps I had not only a joint replacement, but an upper leg transplant, as well! Good grief - my yoga pants look hilarious!!! She said, "Just stop and think about everything they did in there!" Well, I fully intend on getting the details from my OS tomorrow when I see him for my post-op - Doctor, just WHAT kind of party did you have going on in there?

You're doing an amazing job of keeping ME inspired, Dancing Queen!!!! Rest, ice, rest, ice, and keep making us laugh!!!
xoxox
United States
For me that has been how the recovery pain has felt, rather than the tedious, grinding pain I had before. I'm sure others can relate!

Soap and warm water, shampoo and conditioner have NEVER felt so good! Even though I have to wear the TEDS for another 2 weeks, I was given permission to "take breaks" from them every day, so I took the liberty of washing them out this morning - while they're outside drying in the bright, warm Southern California sunshine, I'm totally loving the FREEDOM - at least until John gets home from work and we try to pull those things back on! (Oh, that's gonna be fun!
)