How's this for throwing something into the recovery process? 8 weeks after surgery we headed south....a 7 hour drive on day 1 and a 10-1/2 hour drive the next day! Took my good sweet time unpacking on Monday. My best friend and I went furniture shopping for a new sofa (possibly) since DH feels sorry for me with our pretty, butter yellow low-slung leather on Tuesday. Late Tuesday, we were issued evacuation orders by 4pm Wednesday. Hurricane Matthew was on the way. We thought we could ride it out. When they evacuated the hospital, we got "outta dodge"! Three couples, 2 cats, one dog, and one cripple (moi). We were able to return to our home today.....to a hole the size of our queen size bed right over our bed....from a tree....a new "skylight"!!! Anyway...I found myself sweeping the circle driveway and 8 steps to the front door....just to clear a path for possible contractors when they find their way back to their homes....eventually!!! So....I guess I'm pretty recovered! I ache like crazy, and limp and slouch when I am tired, much less exhausted, but I'm better than I was 10 weeks ago! And by getting out, we may have dodged a bullet.....if the tree had reached the bed! Always something exciting! So, I pop a few Tylenol! - Couldn't even have written this an hour ago...no phones, no internet, no TV....but two of he three are back.....thank goodness for cell phones. (By the way....we are in the Hilton Head Island area). Xxoo