Guest viewing is limited

Does anyone else have a painful foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top of both of my feet hurt as well as the front of my shins; I wore compression stockings as soon as I got home from the hospital and used an ice machine. What I finally figured out was there was I was still retaining a lot of fluid in both legs due to the hospital stopping my blood pressure medicine because my vitals ran so low in the hospital. As soon as I went to see my family physician he advised me to restart my blood pressure medicine (which has a diuretic included) and in a few days my pain disappeared in both feet and shins.:bow:
 
Oh, I shall have to store that one away in my little girl's book of knowledge! Who would have thought that restarting blood pressure pills would solve pain in the feet! Excellent!
 
Dean, it sounds like you and I have received the same approach to pain management. When the surgeon is stingy with the pain meds, then we internalize that and get stingy with ourselves. When the pain isn't well controlled, things go downhill. Glad you've got the meds you need now. I've been on a 5/325 perco q 4 hours and will take a half a tab as needed for breakthrough pain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom