[DISLOCATION] ponymad recovery thread

Brilliant news Pony! I am sure you will go from strength to strength now you have achieved this milestone. Hope you have a lovely Summer with your ponies. Enjoy!!
Diane xx
 
Amazing Pony!!!! Am so happy for you fellow Feb hippie, that is fantastic!! All to look forward to now you've done it!! Have fun Pony xxx
Sam


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Thank you Sam - I hope all is going well with you too xx


Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just back from a 8 mile ride - I also had a mad gallop in a field. No pain, no twinges. Feels great!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Woohoo!!! Good for you, Pony! Glad you have managed to achieve your aim. Enjoy!
Diane xx
 
Yahoo for you, sounds like fun! Glad you're able to get back in the saddle.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How fun Pony!!! Definitely got your life back, have fun!!
Sam xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank everyone! There are still things I struggle with - steps/stairs when carrying a heavy bag, particularly annoying when travelling for work. I still can't sleep on operated side and only for short periods on the other side. Just niggles and I need to keep strengthening and exercising. I wonder t be doing any jumping or what I would call risky riding either - maybe never. I don't think falling off would be a good idea! Good luck everyone with your recoveries xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom