Guest viewing is limited

TKR Di's Recovery Thread

And just maybe your OS will adopt the bonesmart.org way since he has seen first hand that it works!
 
@sistersinhim
Yes, sister; you would think that some of these doctors WOULD follow-up on AT LEAST LOOKING at this website. Truly, I don't believe my OS will ever give it a second thought...but he's still young. Perhaps some wisdom will grace him as he continues to age...
 
You would think being younger he'd be more apt to check out something new. But, you're still in control of your knee now, not him!
 
Hello all: just checking in to say thank you BoneSmart for All the support and advice you've given me over these past few months. I could have NEVER made this recovery without you.

Notable people to whom I'm particularly grateful include: KarriB, Eyesnlegs, NewlyBionic, Sistersinhim, Nightquilter, and of course Celle and Josephine.

I am now fully confident of my continued recovery and always keeping in mind the advice and the do's and dont's of this BS process. So grateful I found you in time before I let my OS brainwash me.

Note of interest: the co-worker I mentioned earlier in my posts who was getting her second knee replacement and said she'd be back to work in 2 weeks is in fact, going back in 3 weeks instead. I actually saw her at the gym last Saterday, two weeks after her surgery. She was SITTING DOWN IN A CHAIR which I couldn't do 2 weeks after MY surgery, and she did not seem uncomfortable. Go figure. I commented on how well I thought she was doing compared to my recovery but she was somewhat standoffish and so we parted ways...

Am thinking and praying for everyone on this miraculously divine gift of a website.
Blessings,
Newbie(nomore) tkr
:happydance:
 
Thank you for your appreciative post.
It's true that BoneSmart has been able to help many people, me included.
 
That's great that you are doing so well. I bet that other person was in so much pain she probably was a terror to work with. You definitely are no longer a Newbie, you are on your way and there's no looking back.
 
So happy you're are doing well now! Time is all you need, along with ice, rest and elevation. :wave:
 
I'd like to jump on your post and say the same to everyone you mentioned rather than start another thread.

I've really loved our PMs too which have helped me through in some very dark times. So ditto to everything you said and to the same group of lovelies xxx
 
It's really good to know that BoneSmart has been able to help you both. That's what we're here for.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom