TKR Dewey Did It...#1 AND #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great reply, we are not far apart with our ops and you are saying what I think Dewey, the only thing I can do is stairs unless my legs are very tired then it is just one at a time, that only normally occurs late at night. Also, like you my second knee has healed far quicker than the first and I think I am still healing and it can only get better as the months go by. I have tried kneeling I can kneel on one knee for a short period but not the two as of yet, it is a very off feeling as their is a numbness in each knee which will be there forever. The only thing I do not like is getting stopped each time I am flying as the scanner picks up the metal in my knees then I have the performance of a search and the hand scanner put all over my body, but that is a small price to pay.

Enjoy your cruise and walking on the sand with your husband :cheers::cheers:.

Sheila xx
 
Super post! I am so glad for you and say a loud "ditto". This forum and all of the wonderful people here truely help make this journey easier. Hope the rest of your school year breezes by so you can get on that cruise!
 
What a lovely update @Dewey . So glad you are seeing good results from your surgery. Yahooo to getting on with living!
 
So good to hear from you, Dewey! Our first knees are "twins" as they were done around the same time. Isn't it great to be able to everything you never thought you could? I tweaked a tendon a couple of months ago line dancing, and I still get twinges from it now and then, but otherwise I'm doing well too. Yay for us! And to those still going through the hard part, it will get better!
 
WHAT A WONDERFUL POST!! and I am so glad that you are doing well. We love our work here, but it is nice to get posts like yours too!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Dewey Did It...#1 AND #2
@Dewey, your success story is one of the best. It will be an inspiration to those who are in recovery feeling that they'll never get back to "normal". As you now know, a year makes a world of difference, and it continues to get better after that.

Enjoy your new life, and keep us updated. We care.
 
Really good to hear from you with such a brilliant post. Makes us all more positive about having number 2 done. Thanks for sharing ❤️❤️
 
So happy for you. Being able to do things without pain is wonderful. Enjoy your cruise, walks on the beach and your life. You have also made a difference to all of us here and have been an angel to many, that is what is so wonderful about this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom