Guest viewing is limited

THR Deeship45 Recovery Part 2

@Deeship45 I am 10 weeks out. I had a similar PT routine (but staying within 90 degree hip movement and no adduction) and I think it did me the world of good. I know it’s not the Bonesmart philosophy to ‘push the envelope’ but I feel it has worked for me. In any case I would be mentally climbing the walls if I had behaved differently. I would certainly avoid the exercises that risk dislocation but otherwise I think you can listen to your body. If it seems to be working, do it, if not, then stop. I have also found it straightforward to do a certain amount of desk work, I find it better to keep the brain occupied. Good luck with your continued recovery.
 
Happy Wednesday!
With any luck you’re doing better after taking a few days off. I hope we didn’t scare you away. Let us know how you’re feeling when you have time. We do care. :)
@Deeship45
 
Hey everyone, thanks for checking in on me! I’m doing okay. Took a few days off and felt better. Still sore, but more manageable. Had my 6 week checkup on Friday, and maybe overdid it a little with all the walking I had to do in the hospital on my two crutches. Was in a lot of pain over the weekend. But I am progressing, including my ROM. Doctor said my hip is healing well . He reiterated that the joint was very bad and it was good that I had it done when I did.
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with many blessings. :)
@Deeship45
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom