TKR Dawni has a knew knee

Good luck at work. Be ready to do nothing else but ice and elevate when you get home. I usually have a frozen dinner or pick up something so I don't have to try to cook.
 
@Dawni I agree with everyone else in saying just get thru your work day and spend your evening rest, elevating and Icing. I just completely my 3 full day, had 2 full days last wk the holiday weekend and now a 4 day work week, coming home tired, but by just taking it easy I seem to recovery enough so far for the next day. Take it easy.
 
Hi everyone well my first day back at work seemed ok I managed to sit in my office and do some paperwork for about 15 minutes other than that I have been on my feet for 9 hours I do ake a bit knee not to bad better than it was befor my TKR, I am iceing it at the moment, I forgot how very hot it gets in a kitchen (I am a chef) it can only get better. X

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
"it can only get better." IT WILL! Congratulations on your first day back. Sounds like you did very well.
 
That's a long time on your feet! Your knee held up well though. Hope it's not too sore tomorrow.
 
Hi all I would just like to say a big thank you to you all, but I must move on so have desided to leave the group, your support and kindness have been a comfort to me, I will often think of you all,I wish each and every one of you good wishes, I am now comming up for 6 months and have had a good recovery much better than I could of hoped for and a lot better than my last TKR. Night night and god bless xx

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Sorry to see you go, Dawn, but I'm glad to hear you are moving back to real life.
Best wishes. :flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom