- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi @Marvy
It's nice to hear from you. Great news on losing the limp. You've been through a lot over the past three years with your left hip so I can fully understand why you're doubting a day will come when you can say "hip, what hip?" But that doesn't mean it won't happen.
Would you consider phoning the office of your OS and through conversation with a member of your surgeon's care team, allow them to make a determination as to whether you need to schedule an appointment? It could give you some peace of mind also, as opposed to wondering what's going on.
Happy Monday....I hope you have a nice week!
It's nice to hear from you. Great news on losing the limp. You've been through a lot over the past three years with your left hip so I can fully understand why you're doubting a day will come when you can say "hip, what hip?" But that doesn't mean it won't happen.
Would you consider phoning the office of your OS and through conversation with a member of your surgeon's care team, allow them to make a determination as to whether you need to schedule an appointment? It could give you some peace of mind also, as opposed to wondering what's going on.
Happy Monday....I hope you have a nice week!




