THR Coddfish’s second hip

Congratulations on this milestone, Coddfish...Happy Four Month Anniversary!

These goodbyes are always bittersweet. While it's wonderful to see you moving forward, since that's what it's all about, we will miss the encouragement and support you've kindly shared with others over the past months. Warmest of wishes as you continue this journey of life. I hope that you live in peace, safety and good health.

Surprise us by stopping by to say Hi once in awhile, we welcome those type of visits here.
Enjoy celebrating new beginnings! :)
@Coddfish
 
Just logging in because I received a message saying my Insider membership would automatically renew in 7 days. I had thought I had turned off auto renewal when I first purchased 6 months, but clearly not successfully. I think I have now stopped it renewing.

I remain fit and well. I won’t be renewing at this point. I may return if I decide to sort my shoulder out next year! Wishing everyone well
 
I checked and it does look like you canceled your Insiders Club membership successfully. Thanks for supporting us with this membership and I’m glad you’re doing well. Remember that you can still post updates on your recovery threads as a Basic Member.
 
Glad to read the you are doing well, @Coddfish. Please do stop by from time to time to give us an update your progress. It's really helpful to members who are early in their journey to read success stories.

Wishing you continued progress.
 
Hi Coddfish,
Happy Six Month Anniversary, one week early. Thanks so much for your support, it's appreciated.
Please don't be a stranger here. We'd love to hear from you now and then with an update on your progress, or just to say :hi: Wishing you a happy holiday season and a wonderful 2026!
@Coddfish
 
Back
Top Bottom