Revision TKR Chocolate at midnight<

OP
OP
Dabber

Dabber

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@pumpkin I'll do that. My physio advised wearing a brace with cut out when I'm out and about. It's also become a very noisy knee again and I can feel and hear catching as well as the crunching. Some scar tissue was removed during the resurfacing, I presume it is back. The patella was quite worn. There is fluid in the knee.

OP
OP
Dabber

Dabber

post-grad
Country
@Josephine, thank you so much! Will taping lead to better tracking or am I stuck with it as it is?

Last edited:

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
It will as long as the taping is on your knee. I'm not overly familiar with it though so you'd best find yourself a therapist who is.

OP
OP
Dabber

Dabber

post-grad
Country
Thanks, I'll ask on Monday. It's so painful as it is.

OP
OP
Dabber

Dabber

post-grad
Country
I'm still here, I've had 4 operations on my knee, each one giving some improvement but I still have problems...Primary TKR, Revision, Patella resurfacing, Debridement.
At the moment living with it because of Covid....

Pumpkln

Country
United States United States
Dabber,
Good to see you, glad you are seeing some improvement. Covid 19 caused a lot of members having their replacements postponed. Lately the numbers are picking up, hope you are able to get in sooner rather than later. @tashia checks in from time to time, she will be glad to see your post with all you have been through.

OP
OP
Dabber

Dabber

post-grad
Country
Hello @Pumpkln lovely to speak again, I saw a post from @tashia too. My followup appointment after debridement was postponed but I hope will happen sooner rather than later. At the moment I can live with how it is but I feel I am so close to the elusive (to me) good TKR. I have had multiple problems from the outset, compounded by my other medical issues. Each time it seems to become a bit more complex.

Last edited:

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GolferBob
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom