Guest viewing is limited

Chemical stress test info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude2,

Good luck to you in finding out whatever they decide! My atrial fib is under control and I am down to one pill instead of two for it! Once in a great while, it will quiver, but being me, I just hit my chest and it goes back into rhythm! I think A Fib is afraid of me! :heehee: :rotfl:

I had a laugh over you hitting your chest as I do the same, just intuitively, no? What meds do you take?
 
I take digoxin. I used to take veraprimil but I don't need it anymore! :happydance:

( and yes, before I even think about it, I am slamming my fist into my chest! Quite a crowd favorite at parties! :wink: :thud: ) :rotfl:
 
I just had chemical stress test today, it was not too bad except for 30-60 seconds. First thing, I had an awful feeling that something was wrong. My heart rate went up to 105. My stomach was upset, I had pain along scar on left side and I got a super bad headache. It didn't last very long. They told me to breath deeply and exhale slowly. Soon everything was almost back to normal. The headache which lasted a couple of hours. So now I wait for reports from Ultra Sound and Chemical Stress Test before I can reschedule my surgery. They say it takes 7-10 business days. Hoping he gets it done sooner.
 
Oh thank God you will have people there to help you with anxiety. I think most people have anxiety when they are having a new test done and especially after hearing bad stories about the test. You will be fine Jude!! I promise it isn't all that bad, you'll see. We want to hear how it went so please don't forget to post later and tell all. :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom