Guest viewing is limited

Change Thread Titles

@lavender, I have changed your thread title per your request. You don't need to make your request for a title change in this forum. You can just tag one or more moderators in your thread and request the change you want.
 
Quick question - I have searched high & low to find out how people get the "TKR" or "BTKR" (etc.) prefix on their thread titles, is this something that only forum mods can do? Am I overlooking something in the "how to" threads on how to do this?
@lunula.....You will have the option to add the prefix when you have a thread in the recovery forum. That is not an option in the pre-op forum, where all your current threads are right now.
 
I cannot find "Thread Tools" to manage my thread topic. Can you please change mine to BTKR 10/20 My Impatient Recovery

Also, how to I make sure I am tagged with the Green BTKR tag?
Is it possible to have a newsfeed that only includes BTKR posts?
 
@conroesin, I have changed your thread title and given you the green bilateral prefix. I do not know about the newsfeed.
 
When time could you change my thread name to " Infection resolved! New knee 1/26/15. This one is going to be great!"
 
@Margueritte, I have changed your thread title per your request. I have also changed your prefix from "Infection" to "Revision TKR".
 
Can you please change my post op recovery thread title to read "DebraR right hip done!!!"
 
I've changed it for you. You can also do this yourself using the Thread Tools button at the top right of the screen. You select Edit Thread from the drop down menu.
 
Thanks, much appreciated



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I've changed it for you. You can also do this yourself using the Thread Tools button at the top right of the screen. You select Edit Thread from the drop down menu.
Jamie, I must be blind because I cannot find anything at the top right of the page indicating 'thread tools' to edit title. I don't know for sure how I want to change mine but I wanted to add metal allergy to help anyone who may be searching for answers for help with this.
 
Hi I haven't got that either. There were threads about this missing button some months back and am sure only admin can see it
 
@Suzette, you are correct. Thread Tools are not available to regular members. If you want a title change, just tag a moderator with your request and the new title you want.
 
I believe the ability to change a thread title exists for a short time after it is created. But bottomshollow is right and I was wrong. Generally, we'll need to make the change for you. Sorry for any confusion!
 
I would like to change my thread title to, "Had a difficult time, feeling better", please.
 
Would like my thread title changed to "Minimally Invasive Outpatient TKR". Thanks.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Change Thread Titles
your thread title per your request, @birdwatchr.
 
@bottomshollow birdwatchr asked to have the thread title changed back to the original in her thread. I changed it back.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom