Guest viewing is limited

Change Thread Titles

I would like to change my thread title to:

THR Recovery - Slow but steady

thanks,
Mike
 
Hi Mike @lthr63014 - I have changed your thread title as requested :) cheers...
 
Please change the title of my recovery thread to "Rosietosie's Recovery Aug 27"

Thanks!
 
May I change the title of my recovery thread from "still in pain with every step" to "learning to be patient ". Thank you !
 
Hi Just wondering if my thread title could be changed as I have now received my surgery date. Left knee in the waiting room till December 14 2014 wondering if this will work or is it too long. Thanks very much Holly
 
Hi Just writing to say I made a mistake on the date of my surgery and instead of typing the date as the 18th I typed the 14th wondering if it could be changed my mistake did not check before posting. I would be very appreciative and thanks so much my title should have read Left knee in the waiting room til December 18 2014 thanks very much. Holly
 
Hi I am having to ask once again and so sorry to have the date for my surgery changed. Thought it was all sorted out but now after receiving a phone call need the date changed again sorry New date is now December 22 2014 hoping not to have to ask again but thanking you very much once again for the new date change. Holly
 
@lavender ... thread title changed for you.
 
Hi please could you change my thread title to LTKR - 25th November - support really welcome.

Thanks
 
Quick question - I have searched high & low to find out how people get the "TKR" or "BTKR" (etc.) prefix on their thread titles, is this something that only forum mods can do? Am I overlooking something in the "how to" threads on how to do this?
 
Hi Could I please have my thread title changed to LTKR Dec /14 please little easier title to remember and thanks so much Holly
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom