Miss Muffet
post-grad
Hi @dandy_candi - so sorry I didn't catch you before you went in, but delighted to read your long and newsy report. I'm really really happy to hear how well you're doing and SO pleased you've finally reached this stage. You're clearly doing well - you even mention in passing that you got up to go to the loo! I found I was buzzing during the day after (adrenalin) then things settled. Pain all under control by the sounds of things? Keep us posted! 

United Kingdom
to your new hip!
But what can you do! I have not done it before and it was funny as we were literally talking about how I have never cracked my screen as we walked to the toilets and then I did that! Then I nearly tripped over in an antique store as I didn't see the floor level change and that set me off in a case of the giggles! My sister said that my Dad had asked if she was bringing her kids and she said she has!!!! 