BTKR - Sept. 12 - Nerves starting to set in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been so long since something like that was pleasant - it almost seems like a fantasy to think I might actually be able to walk without pain!

I felt just like you... and here I am just past three months since surgery and OUT OF PAIN! It is amazing and I thank God for these two wonderful new knees everyday:SUNsmile: You will be so amazed at how you feel!!!!
 
here I am just past three months since surgery and OUT OF PAIN! It is amazing
Looking forward to when I can say that.
And, Gazelle, thank you:thankyou: once again for referring me to this site, especially after the snarky:gaah: remarks I was getting on that other forum. These wonderful "Bonesmarties" have helped so much to ease my mind as I go into the surgery.
 
October 3rd is your NEW Birthday! I made my Surgery day, June 4th, my NEW Birthday. It will truely be a new birth for you to a life of freedom from pain:yes!:
 
Hi Turtlepoet,
I just noticed that you had your surgery yesterday and just wanted you to know that I am thinking all the good thoughts and wishes for you that I can muster. We're all there for you!
Chris (October Feisty)
 
Hi Turtlepoet
Hope you are doing well after your surgery. Can't wait to see you on the other side.
Stacie
 
Turtlepoet, thinking of you. Healing thoughts going your way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom