Guest viewing is limited

BTKR - March 27, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I am 6 feet tall and I weren't scairt of nothin'
:yikes:I'm 5'1'' and I won't be scairt of nothin' either!
 
I'm nearly 7 weeks out from BTKR - best thing I've ever done apart from marrying my OH, having my kids...... you know what I mean. I was exactly the same as you, night pain etc etc, but you've been offered surgery so you can get your life back. Take it & do it, you won't regret it!

Yes, it is scary, but that is just 'cos we don't know what to expect. I wept buckets everytime anybody told me anything about what was going to happen, froze when arriving at the hospital, spent a lot of time hiding under a towel when a nurse came near me...... I could go on and on and there are dozens of other folks on here who were exactly the same.

Follow the mantra from here and you'll be fine, it DOES work. My twopennyworth is try to increase your upper body strength before surgery. Sitting in a chair with arms and push yourself to standing using only your arms will really help you in the early days after surgery.

Lots of hugs:friends:
H
 
I'm 24 hours out and feeliing petty good. ( c0nsidering that I can't type. See you on the other side!
Carol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom